Answered By: Elaine Andrew
Last Updated: Feb 26, 2016     Views: 66

London Campus students should email the IT Helpline on to request a replacement for a lost smartcard. This will be sent to the London Campus for collection at the Ask4Help Desk.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.