Answered By: Linda Merritt
Last Updated: Dec 15, 2016     Views: 197

Unfortunately, the university is unable to reimburse any costs associated with student travel to host schools.  Should you find yourself in financial hardship, you may be eligible for assistance through the Access to Learning Fund (ALF), which is administered by the university's Student Support and Wellbeing service.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.