Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2017     Views: 2233

The Library only has A3 and A4 printers. Students from the Faculty of Engineering and Environment can use the plotters in the following locations:

Ellison Building B Block
Room: 215

Ellison Building C Block
Room: 215

Wynne Jones Centre
Room: 309

If you are a Design student you can use the plotter in the following location:

Northumbria Design School (City Campus East 2)
4th Floor

If you are from another Faculty or Programme IT have advised that you will need to check with your Guidance Tutor.  The Ask4Help team is not responsible for the maintenance or availability of these printers, should you have any issues please contact the IT Helpline on 0191 227 4242 or at or a technician from the relevant faculty.

Please see Printer Locations for more information.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.