Answered By: Colin Kinson Last Updated: Apr 24, 2017 Views: 245
There could be a number of reasons why you can't print, please check the following.
- Your smartcard is still valid.
- You have enough print credit.
- You have selected the right printer, either: Colour Printing - Student on NPPCOUNTSTUD or Mono Printing on NPPCOUNTSTUD.
- Any error messages on the printer.
- Make sure the correct paper size is selected, for example, A3/A4.
- If you're printing via Microsoft Word make sure the margins are not larger than the printable area, please use the normal margins if necessary.
- Your smartcard isn't damaged, you should hear a sound when you swipe it.
If you are still having issues please check out the One Print guide. If you are in the University Library contact a member of staff either in person or using the Ask4Help phones at the front of the floors. If you are not in the University Library please contact the IT Helpline on 0191 227 4242.
- Information about print credit stations was useful