Answered By: Colin Kinson Last Updated: Jun 07, 2016 Views: 183
There could be a number of reasons why you can't print, please check the following.
- Your smartcard is still valid.
- You have enough print credit.
- You have selected the right printer, either: Colour Printing - Student on NPPCOUNTSTUD or Mono Printing on NPPCOUNTSTUD.
- Any error messages on the printer.
- Make sure the correct paper size is selected, for example, A3/A4.
- If you're printing via Microsoft Word make sure the margins are not larger than the printable area, please use the normal margins if necessary.
- Your smartcard isn't damaged, you should hear a sound when you swipe it.
If you are still having issues please check out the One Print guide or contact a member of staff either in person or using the Ask4Help phones at the front of the floors.
- Information about print credit stations was useful