Answered By: Colin Kinson Last Updated: Jul 07, 2017 Views: 6780
The PEC process is now handled online, in order to locate a PEC form please follow the steps below:
• Go to your Student Portal from the Northumbria University homepage
• Click the My Info link on the left hand side
• When in e:vision, click on the blue Menu button at top right
• Under MyRequests click on the Personal Extenuating Circumstances option
• Follow the on screen instructions to submit a new claim
Should you have any further questions concerning this process please contact the Student Progress Team at Student Central or the programme/module leader. The Students' Union can also assist with PEC queries.
- I was having trouble accessing some of these links. Please can you help?
- Hi Adam, we have updated the links in question they should be working now :-)
- The guide given above to the PEC form does not work. Please scan this be checked?
- Hi Sharleen, I've checked with one of the faculty offices and the guide we have listed is the correct way to access the PEC form online. If you are unable to follow this process please let us know exactly what you can see and we will look into this for you. If you are having technical issues with this please contact IT Services on 0191 227 4242.