Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2015     Views: 396

If you're thinking of changing course, please speak to your guidance tutor.  If you still wish to change course then simply log on to MyNorthumbria, go to MyRecords, from the Menu click on the ‘Change of Circumstances’ link and select ‘Start Process’.  The Student Progress Team will respond and guide you throughout the process.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.