Answered By: Mary Tipton
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016     Views: 208

Everyone who works in any capacity in the UK will need a National Insurance Number. UK citizens are allocated a National Insurance number at the age of 16. International and EEA students need to register for a NI number.

Please click on the link below for further information regarding Income Tax and how to get a National Insurance number.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.