Answered By: Mary Tipton
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016     Views: 67

All nationals, including those from the UK, need to prove their right to work in line with the "Prevention of Illegal Working, Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006". To do this you need to show specific documents to your employer before you start work. Documents must be original, not photocopies or scans, and must be shown to staff before beginning work. Accepted documents are - passport, plus visa if applicable OR full birth certificate together with an official document containing your NI number.

For further information please click on the link below:

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.