Answered By: Mary Tipton Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 96
The Careers Pit Stop takes place Tuesday and Thursday 1:00pm to 3:00pm in the Careers Zone. No appointment is required. We can help you save time and get personalised support; from getting your job search onto the right track, finding out about working abroad to getting a start with your CV. Typical questions you can ask us about include:
• Where can I find part-time job vacancies?
• How do I find a job on campus?
• I’m not sure how to sign up to JobsOnline, can you help?
• Where are the best places to look for job vacancies for the career I’m interested in?
• How do I log on to the Careers eLP?
• How do I set out my CV?
• How do I create a LinkedIn profile?
• How can I find an employer for my placement?
• How can I find out about working or studying abroad?
• Where can I get practice at psychometric tests?