Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Jul 04, 2017     Views: 56

If you wish to travel abroad during vacation whilst studying at Northumbria University you may need to apply for a Schengen Visa to travel around Europe, please see our guide below for details.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.