Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2017     Views: 115

If are thinking of appealing your results please see the Students' Union website and the attached document. Additional information on where you can get further guidance and support can be found on the Students' Union Academic Advice page.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.