Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2016     Views: 17

If you are required to film a verbal examination as part of a Health and Life Sciences course at Coach Lane Campus, please contact the module leader for information on where on campus you can find the appropriate recording facilities and for assistance with room bookings. If you do not know who the module leader is please contact the Student Support office on 0191 215 6026 or at

Unfortunately the University Library does not have the necessary hardware or software to allow you to do this.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.