Answered By: Matthew Wiles Last Updated: Sep 02, 2016 Views: 96
UK/EU students need to enrol online prior to arrival at Northumbria. Once you have enrolled online, your university smartcard will be available to collect at a smartcard collection session detailed here.
In order to enrol online, please follow the steps below:
- Visit your My Northumbria by clicking here
- In order to access My Northumbria you will be asked for your ‘computer username’ and ‘computer password’. You will find these on your confirmation letter.
- In the Enrolment section click on enrol online link on your My Northumbria page.
- Complete the e:Vision enrolment process
During enrolment you will be asked to verify your personal details and provide other information required by the University, university funding bodies and organisations such as Student Finance England (SFE) or the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
When you have completed your enrolment an email confirming your registration will be sent to your newly-created University email account (this can take up-to 24 hours). An email will also be sent to your personal email address asking you to log-in to and complete the Welcome to Northumbria programme.
If for any reason you are unable to enrol online you can do this when you arrive at one of the sessions listed below:
- Thursday 8th to Tuesday 13 September, 09:30-16:30 – Upper Hall, Sport Central (not weekends)
For further information on enrolment, please click here.