Answered By: Matthew Wiles Last Updated: Sep 02, 2016 Views: 39
Before arriving at Northumbria International students must Self Register on their programme. To do this:-
- Visit your My Northumbria by clicking here
- In order to access My Northumbria you will be asked for your ‘computer username’ and ‘computer password’. You will find these on the email from International Admissions
- Once you have logged into MyNorthumbria, locate the MyEnrolment section and then click on the Self- Registration link
- Complete the e:Vision Self-Registration process
To complete your enrolment, you must attend an enrolment session when you arrive at University where your visa will be checked and recorded. The enrolment sessions are:
- Thursday 8th to Tuesday 13 September, 09:30-16:30 – Upper Hall, Sport Central (not weekends)
- Wednesday 14th to Tuesday 20 September, 10:00-14:00, Upper Hall, Sport Central (not weekends)
You can attend at any time during these opening hours. After these dates, you will need to enrol at your faculty office.
For further information on enrolment, please click here.