Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016     Views: 73

To get your occupational health record if you've been doing a placement on a Health-related course at Northumbria University you must contact Occupational Health directly on 01530 239 190 and they will be able to send your record out to you.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.