Answered By: Colin Kinson Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016 Views: 45
If you have applied to Student finance and your application has been approved but funding has not been advised to the University, then this may be for one of the reasons below.
(Care – this may also impact on any other Loans you may have taken as we will be unable to confirm your registration until this has been resolved).
- Have you returned your declaration letter to Student Finance as your application is not finalised until this has been processed?
- Have you had advised the correct University to Student Finance?
- Have you supplied your National Insurance number and any other evidence required to Student Finance?
- Have you advised the correct course details and year of study to Student Finance?
- Have you applied for the correct loan fee for the course you are studying?
- If you have transferred IN from another institution then your Faculty can process a Change of Circumstances on your behalf
If all of the above is correct and the University has still not received notification of your funding, and you have received an invoice, then please submit a query via the portal. The Credit Control team will then contact you direct.