Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016     Views: 25

In some cases, the University may employ an external Debt Collection Agency to collect outstanding debt. This only happens in rare circumstances where the University has been unable to reach agreement with a student.  In these cases, the debt is transferred to the Debt Collection company, with whom all future correspondence should be addressed.  

To avoid this scenario, please contact the Credit Control team at the earliest opportunity
(also see link to ‘Difficulties paying Accommodation / Tuition fees’) 

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.