Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2017     Views: 51

If you have made an overpayment for your accommodation or tuition fees, please raise a query via your Student Portal under 'Help and support' to confirm the amount to be refunded.
Any overpayment will only be refunded back the same way the payment was made with the exception of cash, payment will be made by cheque. Your request will be dealt with by the either Accommodation Office or Credit Control on receipt, but please allow up to 10 working days for the payment to reach your account. 

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.