Answered By: James Porter
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016     Views: 89

Yes, you will need to buy a TV licence if you use BBC iPlayer or watch or record programmes as they’re being shown live in the UK.

More information on TV Licence requirements can be found by online by following the link below.

It is worth noting that there are no aerial sockets in many University Accomodation bedrooms, so students may need to bring their own portable aerial and TV equipment.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.