Answered By: James Porter
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2017     Views: 20

While studying abroad as part of the exchange/Erasmus programme, you can get your usual student finance package, and, typically, the maintenance loan usually goes up to 1.5x the normal UK amount. 

You can also apply for a means-tested travel grant – the Course Abroad form needs to be signed off by the Erasmus & Study Abroad team.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.