Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Mar 29, 2017     Views: 219

If you are staying in University halls of residence your flat and room number will be on your tenancy agreement. It may look something like TS223-4, which in this case stands for Trinity Square Flat 223 Room 4.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.