Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Mar 29, 2017     Views: 10

If you have been studying a course at the University and have interrupted your studies you will receive an email in the summer (after July) asking you if you wish to return. You should respond to the email and guidance will be sent on how to re-enrol onto your course.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.