Answered By: Linda Merritt
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2017     Views: 33

The UK equivalent of international qualifications and grades for the majority of countries is available on the website under the individual country listing here:

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.