Answered By: Janet Hart
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2017     Views: 9

Basic possessions insurance is included in your rent and you can increase the cover if you require. 

Please note that University staff are not able to advise you in these matters and you should contact the insurers direct. 

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.