Answered By: Linda Merritt
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2017     Views: 13

Yes – you can get your usual Student Finance  package, and the maintenance loan usually goes up to 1.5x the UK amount.  You can also apply for a means-tested travel grant – the Course Abroad form needs to be signed off by the Erasmus & Study Abroad team

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.