Answered By: Janet Hart
Last Updated: Jun 08, 2017     Views: 27

If you are an overseas or European student who is in Newcastle for just one semester, we can offer accommodation in most of our residences.

Please note you have to be registered on a single semester course and the dates are fixed.

The option is not available to students studying a full academic year.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.