Answered By: Marketa Vagnerova Last Updated: Jul 13, 2016 Views: 3063
Upay Chilli is a new alternative way of making payments at the various cafes and shops on campus at Northumbria. Once registered, Upay Chilli allows you to:
- Pay for food, drinks and shopping at Northumbria University using your Smart Card or Smart Phone
- For use at restaurants, delis, cafes and shops on campus (all Northumbria outlets other than Habita)
To register for Upay Chilli, please visit www.upaychilli.com.
Please see attached Upay Chilli user guide for further information or contact email@example.com
- Is it possible for Alumni to sign up for this service? I have my old ID, but I would imagine it has not been active for quite a number of years now.
- Hi Chris. Thanks for your question. Unfortunately Alumni cannot register for Upay Chilli accounts. You can however still access campus shops and the Library as an Alumni user. I hope that this helps.
- I've had a new library card, do i have to register again?
- Hi EJ. Thanks for your question. Your new smartcard should automatically be added onto your Upay Chilli account overnight and the balance be carried over. Let us know if this doesn't happen. Matt.
- I am trying to register for a upay chilli account however I am being asked for my "affiliate ID". I do not have this information and can't seem to find it anywhere. The upay chilli guide suggests I should have received registration information which I have not so unable to register. Please advise how I set up my account, thanks!
- Hi Lindsay. Thanks for your comment. The affiliate ID is 'NORTH'. This should enable you to proceed with your registration.