Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Feb 22, 2017     Views: 1456

You will need to contact the Student Progress Team if you require any time off University due to sickness or other absences.

Please use the relevant details below and allow up to 48 hours for a response if you are sending an email:

Faculty of Arts, Design and Social Sciences
Telephone: (0191) 227 3414

Faculty of Business and Law
Telephone: (0191) 227 3580

Faculty of Engineering and Environment
Telephone: (0191) 227 4722

Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Telephone: (0191) 227 3471

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.