Answered By: Mary Tipton Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 255
The Student Engagement Centre is the Faculty of Business and Law’s “one stop shop” for all engagement activities within the two faculties. They offer information on:
• Short or year-long placements
• Volunteering opportunities
• International exchange abroad
• International placements
• Forthcoming guest lecturers
They work closely with the Careers & Employment Service, national and international employers, community groups and international exchange partners. They are based on the Ground Floor of City Campus East within Newcastle Business School.
- Is this center entitled to students of Business and Law faculty only? If yes, is there a similar group for students of other faculties as well?
- Hi Zeinab thank you for your comment. The Student Engagement Centre within Newcastle Business School is for Business and Law students only. If you're interested in placements, internships or other work-related opportunities your own faculty should have a team that deals with this. The Careers and Employment Team can also assist you with similar queries, they are based in the City Campus Library, for more information on visiting times please visit an Ask4Help point or contact us on 0191 227 4646.