Answered By: Colin Kinson Last Updated: Sep 15, 2016 Views: 120
The Language Zone is located at the back of Floor 3
There are selected language learning resources for students learning English (or studying Modern Foreign Languages) in our Language Zone at the back of Floor 3 of the City Campus Library.
- Books for general language, grammar, pronunciation, speaking and study skills.
- Video/DVD collection covering culture, history and films in different languages.
- PCs set up to access IPTV - here you will find live TV channels in the following languages : Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
- A collaborative table and technology for group work.
- Specialist Sanako software for language learning.