Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: May 15, 2017     Views: 76

If you are at either City Campus Library, Coach Lane Campus Library or the Law Practice Library, and for whatever reason you are unable to use a University PC/Laptop/Apple Mac, please report this to a member of the Ask4Help Team.

It would be useful if you could let us know the Asset Number of the computer (which starts with the letter 'C'), the floor you're on and the location. If you are using a laptop, feel free to bring it with you to an Ask4Help point in the University Library. This will make it easier for us to report the faults, minimising any downtime.

If you are not in the University Library please report the fault to a faculty technician or the IT Helpline on 0191 227 4242 or

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.