Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: May 16, 2017     Views: 344

There are a number of letters which you can request, such as: 

  • Confirmation of enrolment
  • Schengen visa, 
  • Bank letters, 
  • Council Tax Exemption, 
  • HC1 benefits, 
  • Invitation for an overseas visitor

Please access the Student Portal via the Northumbria University homepage, and/or log onto your MyNorthumbria page and click on the My Records link in the My Info section. Following this select Menu (the blue button at the top of the screen), then the Letter Requests link. You will then be presented with a list of letters you can request or print. Follow the onscreen guidance on how to produce/collect the appropriate letter required.

You can also view the Self Service Letters guides for further assistance.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.