Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: May 16, 2017     Views: 1025

You can change your personal details such as your address by accessing the Student Portal via the Northumbria University homepage, and/or log onto your MyNorthumbria page and click on the My Records link in the My Info section. Following this select Menu (the blue button at the top of the screen), then the My Details link.

If you need to change information such as your name then you will need to visit Student Central at City Campus West (University Library, Ground Floor), City Campus East (Newcastle Business School, Ground Floor) or Coach Lane Campus (Coach Lane Library, Ground Floor) and present supporting documentation.  They will then be able to make the necessary changes for you.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.