Answered By: Elaine Andrew Last Updated: Aug 02, 2016 Views: 76
Students based at Northumbria University's London Campus are eligible for discounted membership of Fitness First. You can join any Fitness First gym up to Platinum membership. Click on the link below to access the Fitness First website.
The discounted rate for students will be the following:
12 Month Plan £44.00 per month (normally £60)
4 Month Plan £57.60 per month (normally £70)
1 Month Plan £65.70 per month (normally £80)
Mandatory Start-up Fee of £50 is applicable, discount is £29.95
Each student will receive the following when they join:
- 1 x personal training session (40 Minutes)
- Free 5 Point Health Check
- Access to all studio classes
- Fitness Fridays (Bring a Friend For Free every Friday)
- First Club (gives you free access to exclusive offers, discounts and rewards)
Each student needs to bring their Student ID to prove they are eligible for their discount, student contract or anything to say they are a student with a valid expiry date.