Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2017     Views: 158

The University Library no longer maintains, or provides access to the HSWE Database. Electronic content formerly covered by the HSWE database is discoverable through Library Search or in specialised databases available from the A-Z databases list.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.