Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2017     Views: 66

If you have an impending exam and have encountered a problem where you will be unable to sit the exam or have difficulty in undertaking it, such as having a broken hand or bereavement please contact your Guidance Tutor or the Student Progress Team at Student Central.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.