Answered By: Colin Kinson Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016 Views: 70
Go to your U Drive, you can access your U Drive in several ways:
Either, go to the Start menu and click on your U Drive
Or, Go to Start > Computer with your username in the following format: (username\\pstudfsnb\home)
From the desktop click the Home drive
Your U Drive will be listed as your Username
Windows and Apple Mac
- Right click on your U Drive and select Restore Previous Versions. Mac users may need to access this via the Simply Web Student Desktop.
- You will see a list that contains the previous times a SnapShot (copy) was taken.
- Find the date and time of the Snapshot folder you want to view and double click to open it.
- Navigate through your folders until you find the file.
TIP: To make sure you have found the correct file you can open it in your Snapshot, but you can’t save or change a file in this view.
- Select the file and Copy it, this will put the file on your clipboard, and then paste the file into a folder of your choice in your active folder. To do this you can either open a new Computer window or click on your U drive folder and then navigate to the desired folder.
Remember: You cannot write/paste into a Snapshot folder.
If you're still having difficulties please contact the IT Helpline on 0191 227 4242