Answered By: Colin Kinson Last Updated: May 16, 2017 Views: 104
Northumbria Students' Union offers free impartial and independent advice and support on a range of issues for students at the University. This includes:
- Academic misconduct allegations
- Appeals against exam board decisions
- Complaints against schools or University services
- Disciplinary panels and professional suitability issues
- Personal extenuating circumstances
- Other situations where you might be in conflict with the University
For more information and to contact the Students' Union. You can also use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require advice and support with your studies please contact your Guidance Tutor or have a look at our Skills Plus webpage for a range of guides that can assist with referencing, planning assignments, using Library Search and more.