Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: May 16, 2017     Views: 915

If you need an academic reference, for example if you're applying for a job or if you're applying for further study, you will need to contact your Guidance Tutor who should be able to provide this for you.  If you are unable to contact your Guidance Tutor the Programme Leader or a Module Leader may also be able to assist you; if you are unsure who they are please contact the Student Progress Team at Student Central.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.