Q. How can I get Disability Support put in place in readiness for starting University?


Please contact sv.disability@northumbria.ac.uk so we can send you a student information form and contact you about the next steps you need to take.

  • Last Updated Jul 04, 2019
  • Views 69
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0