Q. Who would I speak to about financial support available to me?


Student Support and Wellbeing offer a drop-in service in Student Central between 10am and - 4pm most weekdays (1pm to 4pm Wednesdays) where you can speak to a Welfare, Immigration and Funding Advisor.

Alternatively,you can raise an enquiry through your Student Portal https://myportal.northumbria.ac.uk and a member of staff will contact you with advice.

  • Last Updated Jul 03, 2019
  • Views 290
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0