Q. Where can I get a Personal Extenuating Circumstances (PEC) form from?


The PEC process is now handled online, in order to locate a PEC form please follow the steps below:

•    Go to your Student Portal from the Northumbria University homepage
•    Click the My Info link on the left hand side
•    When in e:vision, click on the Menu button at top right
•    Under MyRequests click on the Personal Extenuating Circumstances option
•    Follow the on screen instructions to submit a new claim

Should you have any further questions concerning this process please contact the team at Student Central or the programme/module leader. The Students' Union can also assist with PEC queries.


  • Last Updated Jul 03, 2019
  • Views 13205
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 17   11