Q. Can I access my U: Drive from my home PC/Mac?


To access your work (U: drive) off campus you will need to use Simply Web.  Please see the Simply Web guide to access resources from your own computer.  If you have any difficulties in doing so please contact IT Services.

For speed, you can also use Citrix and login to your desktop over the Internet directly without having to install any software, please ensure you select 'use light version' if prompted.

We also have additional IT Guides and a Software Downloads webpage.

Contact IT Services by:

Phone: 0191 227 4242

Freephone: 0800 923 4242

Text: +44 7781 482 786

Email: it.helpline@northumbria.ac.uk

Chat: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/central/its/about/helpline/ioh

Online: www.northumbria.ac.uk/knowhow


  • Last Updated Jul 03, 2019
  • Views 4541
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 5   5