Q. Does the University offer accommodation for couples?


Yes, accommodation for couples is available in Winn Studios and Trinity Square.

Couple tenancy agreements are only made in one person’s name. That person is then eligible for the rent for the full tenancy agreement.



  • Last Updated Jul 04, 2019
  • Views 234
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0