Q. How can I return to Northumbria University after a break in study?


If you have been studying a course at the University and have interrupted your studies please raise an enquiry by logging onto your Student Portal informing us of your intent to return, if you cannot access your Student Portal please call us on 0191 227 4646. We will then arrange for guidance to be sent to you on how to re-enrol onto your course.

  • Last Updated Jul 05, 2019
  • Views 215
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0