Q. I have questions concerning student accommodation, who do I contact?


Please see the Accommodation webpages for FAQs pertaining to University and Partner Accommodation. If you still have concerns please call Ask4Help on 0191 227 4646 or raise an enquiry on your Student Portal.


  • Last Updated Jul 05, 2019
  • Views 19
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0