Q. How do I update/change my personal details with the University?


You can change your personal details such as your address by accessing the Student Portal via the Northumbria University homepage and click on the My Info link on the left hand side of the page. Following this select Menu then the My Details link.

If you need to change your name then you will need to visit Student Central at City Campus West (University Library, Ground Floor), City Campus East (Newcastle Business School, Ground Floor) or Coach Lane Campus (Coach Lane Library, Ground Floor) and present supporting documentation. They will then be able to make the necessary changes for you.

  • Last Updated Jul 04, 2019
  • Views 1905
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 9   1