Q. I need to make emergency arrangements for an exam, who do I contact?


If you have an impending exam and have encountered a problem where you will be unable to sit the exam or have difficulty in undertaking it, such as having a broken hand or bereavement please contact your Guidance Tutor or the Ask4Help Team at Student Central either in person or on 0191 227 4646.


  • Last Updated Jul 04, 2019
  • Views 141
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0