Q. How can I get an academic reference?


If you need an academic (character) reference, for example if you're applying for a job or if you're applying for further study, you will need to contact your Guidance Tutor who should be able to provide this for you. If you are unable to contact your Guidance Tutor the Programme Leader or a Module Leader may also be able to assist you; if you are unsure who they are please contact the Ask4Help Team at Student Central either in person or on 0191 227 4646 or by raising an enquiry on your Student Portal.

  • Last Updated Jul 04, 2019
  • Views 1643
  • Answered By Rachel Branson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 4   6