Answered By: Remy Buchanan
Last Updated: Oct 19, 2017     Views: 233

If you are a City Campus based student you can call into Student Support and Wellbeing  at Student Central. If you are a Coach Lane student you can call into the Library, Ask4help Ground floor.

Alternatively, any student can call 0191 227 4127 to make an appointment with a Disabilities Adviser or email

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.